Monday, March 11, 2013

Talk it out.

Well today I've found myself in a bit of a hard place. Just a lot going on! I kind of lost it today. And I found something that was really helpful for me so I though I would share it.
I was on my way home and it hit me. I just got really sad about something and just super discouraged. Doesn't even matter what it is, but I decided to cry literally cry out to God. I was alone in the car and vocally talked to God. I usually just think about my problems and hope God is listening, but tonight I just spoke to Him and cried. I found there is a huge difference, when you just think about your problems it's so easy for them to get stuck up there in your head! It may seem like really weird at first, it's like talking to yourself haha but it was so freeing! I just talked to Him the whole way home and then cranked up the P&W music and I was set. That's all it took. I still have these problems, but I gave them to God. It's in His hands and there's nothing worrying or being sad will do about it. It was just a very freeing night, knowing that God has got it all under control. There's just so much peace that comes with that. It's alos cool how God cares about the little things in our lives too. It's a comforting feeling knowing that someone cares about that stuff.
So maybe this could work for you? For me it's in the car when I'm driving alone at night, but for you it could be your own special place and just seriously TALK to him. I don't know, if anyone is desperate, try this. It works for me!


Faith is trusting in God even when you don't even understand His plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment