Saturday, October 20, 2012

Feeling Guilty.

I've kind of been annoyed with myself lately. I'm just going to be straight up with you. I just want to be a better person. I feel guilty for being alive, is that bad? I think it is. I feel like I've been so selfish with all the stuff that I have. I complain too much, I don't love people enough. I get so annoyed with people so easily. I get mad at my parents and disrespect them when some kids don't even have a mom or dad. I complain about how I don't have enough room in my closet for all my clothes, like are you kidding me? some kids don't even have clothes! I complain about going to school and how I have to go and learn.. learn at this beautiful christian school. Some kids have brain damage whose dream would be to learn something. I complain about how my Internet isn't working or isn't fast enough.. I mean come on! Kids are homeless.. on the street with no where to go. Gahh the list goes on and on, I just am feeling so guilty tonight. I know that God blessed me with such a great house and the best family anyone could ever ask for and I am SO unbelievably grateful for that, but I still feel bad, I still feel guilty for it all. Why me? Why do I get all this, when other people have to suffer? Why did God choose me? I wish I could know the answer. I wish I could do something for everyone hurting, I can pray, but I want to do more! I suffered with depression and wanted to kill myself while other are so desperate and looking for a miracle to stay alive. I don't understand myself.. why do I complain? WHY? This is just on my mind tonight. God is good and I simply praise Him for all that I DO have. It's just on my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment