Monday, February 18, 2013

You ARE good enough

Do you ever feel this way? Like you're not good enough for anything? I feel like this all the time actually. It's so easy to compare myself with others.. I go to a school with a bunch of hotties haha and am just surrounded by such beautiful all the time and it's just so easy for me to compare myself which is SO wrong! It may be harder for guys to relate to this, but I know this feeling and have become to familiar with it. I've become to familiar with the thought that I will never be good enough. Even when you do reach your best, I feel like there is always someone achieving something even better. I know these are all lies from the devil, but it's hard to ignore those thoughts. I'm in this slow process in working with God to truly believing that I am good enough. Because we all are! If you ever need help believing that I would be glad to help you with that.
Just something that has been on my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment