Tuesday, February 5, 2013

What's Next?

Do you ever wonder what's next?
I think that is where most of us get so caught up.
We don't know what's next. For me I am in that position myself. You have this story you are healed and you are whole, you have lived through the hard times and you want to share your testimony you want to spread the love and so badly for people to realize how good God is and all He has done for you. Okay we want that so bad, but we just stop there we get stuck in this place. You're healed and whole.. so what's next? Now that you have the nourishment, how will your brokenness play into your story or more importantly how does your story play into the greater story of the church?
We've set these milestones and we've seen them pass, we so badly want to forget about that shame and brokenness. But really these stories are a huge part of who we are and how we were shaped to who we are now. We should place monuments in remembrance of where you have been and how you made it through. Without that season you wouldn't be in this season. It's easier to pretend like you have been whole and are okay, but really we need to remember our story and move on and use our story to help others get to where we are. It's not easy, life is so hard I don't think I have to tell you that, but it's a consistent thing. We have to take up our cross every day. Sometimes we think after some sort of adversity in our life, that that is it. After that life will be grand, no you've got it wrong. Hardships WILL come. One after another, you have to take up your cross everyday and give it to God. Sometimes I feel like I've hit this block in the road, I so badly want to reach this point in my life where I feel truly alive! I think I'm starting to get the hint that that is what God wants, use my story to help others. That is the conclusion that I have made. And I will spend the rest of my life doing this.

Here we stand our hearts are yours, not our will but yours be done.
live by that and you're set for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment