Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Mom.

Well tonight I just want to talk about my mom actually. I've always know I've had the best one, but today it hit me in a weird way.. like I have the greatest mom in the whole world. Sometimes I wish people could experience how great she is the way I do, but then I realized it's so special to me. No one could ever replace my mom, no one can experience her the way me and my sisters do. That may sound selfish, but it's so special to me. I don't take my mom for granted ever, I really do thank God for her all the time. She is not like anyone I have ever met and she really isn't the typical mom haha. I promise.. I hope to be like her one day. I really really do. She is TRULY the greatest women I have ever known. My mom is the most special to me, I love when she gives me advice on my boy trouble. And gives hugs randomly, she doesn't give them too often, which just makes them that more special. I love how she loves me, sometimes I don't understand it, but I know she does. Ugh I just love my mom.

I'm so blessed to have a mom, let a lone the one that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment