Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I get to write outside on this beautiful and glorious summer night! Listening to "All Sons and Daughters". This picture doesn't do it justice to what I'm looking at and surrounded by tonight! I AM BLESSED. Thank you Lord for parents who are so creative and make our house so beautiful and cozy! Well tonight my mom and I went on a 5 mile power walk haha and that woman books it! It was such a good workout! And we went back into the "rich" part of champlin where have really huge and super cool houses and it's always fun to pick out our favorite ones! Then we got to talking about my future and what I want to do when I grow up. I LOVED having this talk with my mom. She is such a smart woman, have I said that I am blessed yet? Because I am, I don't deserve such a great mom. Anyways.. she got me excited about my future and gave me great advice to get started! I'm just thinking.. if I were to have taken my own life in the middle of my depression a little bit ago, I would not have been able to live out this great plan God has for me. I am so thankful. Gahh I love my mom and all she does for our family! I feel like I don't appreciate her nearly as much as I should. I'm not just saying I'm blessed because it's the right thing to say when things are going right. I am honestly saying that and I realize it and I DO NOT take it for granted. God is so good.

I am thankful today for:
  • My mom
  • My house and how beautiful my parents make it
  • My sister's I got to spend the whole day with
  • My health so I can exercise
  • How well thought out and insanely gorgeous God made the world
  • All the trees and how detailed each and everyone of them is
  • Freckles!
  • My best friend Courtney and how she's calls just to check up on me
  • How beautiful life is
  • Summer days like today where I did and get to do absolutely nothing
  • That I have my license
  • My puppy Gracie that I snuggled with a lot today (:

There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment