Tuesday, July 31, 2012

People.

Well I'm feeling very grateful tonight.. well I feel this way most of the time, but I've been thinking a lot tonight and especially for the people I have in my life. I am SO blessed by them! And I feel like I don't recognize that enough.

Monica and Brian

These guys were and are my greatest and best friends this year! I must say we have had some good times, I really can honestly say with my whole heart that no one can make me laugh as much as they can! The way that they truly care for people and what is going on in my life, it blows my mind. I am beyond blessed to have gotten closer with them this year and more grateful for their presence in my life than they will ever know. Monica, I just have to say you my dear have blown my socks off with you just being you, and being my friend. I can without a doubt say that I would not be the person I am today with you.

 Courtney

This little girl is somethin' else i'm tellin yah! Why am I thankful for courtney? Because when we are together I feel like we are sisters, not a lot of friendships of mine make me feel that way! We got something special court (:. You've been my best friend since 6th grade! It's a big deal. I love feeling silly and having you're house as my second/first home! I am very grateful for her friendship.

Madeline and Sonya

I really feel sorry for you if you're not friends with these girls. These girls are kind of crucial to my life. They are the most encouraging and amazing people in thee whole entire world. Have you ever felt so low one day? Well when I feel like that and then go talk to one of them, I feel like I'm the Queen of England or something haha not even kidding. These girls lives are a gift, I feel like especially a gift to me though, and it's an honor to know them. 

Lexi and Sidney

Uhm yeah well I don't really know where to start with them, so I'll just cover the basics. Basically Lexi has saved my life. Sidney has made me happy to be alive. I really really wonder why/how I was blessed with them as sisters. Literly sometimes I just sit there and think about that. I don't deserve them! I love having the privilege of growing up and sharing every bit of my life with them. They are truly my very best friends.

Mom and Dad

Last on the list, but first in my life. My parents... WOW. I don't think I have any words haha. My mom and dad have made my life as easy as possible for me. They make sure we have it good and even better than that. They work there butts off to send us to Maranatha to make sure we are at the best school for us. They are always teaching us something and we are always learning from them. They always knock our socks off when it comes to holidays and birthdays with presents. I don't know how I ended up being blessed with them, it really just doesn't make sense. My love for them goes deeper than many.
The list goes on and on.. honestly it does. I've realized something lately. It's not about how many friends you have AT ALL. It's about true friendship and what means something to you. Even if I have just a couple friends, I know I really have the world. It's really hard for me to get all these thoughts in my mind to make sense. Bottom line is that I would not be here today if it were not for these people above. It's hard for me to get words out, thank you doesn't do justice to express my gratitude. I don't deserve them. God has REALLY REALLY blessed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment