Sunday, July 15, 2012




Let me tell you about my little gem of a sister. (: today happened to be her birthday. She is the sweetest most beautiful person. She has such a big heart and loves God very much. Even though she is younger than me, I look up to this girl. The way she expresses her feelings are very different... she never is the center of attention, she is usually the one observing and taking it all in. She has such a cute unique style and she doesn't let other peoples opinion effect her. That's another thing about her, she doesn't let anyone get her down, she is very much her own person and does her own thing. And did I mention she is a smart pants who gets straight A's? Yeah I guess I kind of envy that about her haha (: It's hard to love a person more then I do this little squirt. She makes my life so very happy and I am blessed to get the privilege to be her sister. I believe she is going to change the world and do big things when she grows up! It's a pretty special thing to have your sisters as best friends. I can't believe she is a teenager today! Did I mention she was thee CUTEST little girl? and STILL IS! I love my little noomsie. Happy 13th Birthday baby sister, so proud of the person you are! Much love XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment