Sunday, November 11, 2012

I'm just thankful.


Wow, it's been a while. I have so many drafts that I have saved but never had the guts to publish them. There has been so much on my mind lately! Ah recently I have just been pumped about what God is doing in my life.. like always. I'm just excited for my life! It's like God has given me this joy that no one can destroy! I have been praying a lot for a hunger for God, I ask God for a desire to want to know Him more. Because I think that we all get to that place where everything is great in life, and when that happens we tend to forget about God. We only ask God for help when we need Him or when we are hurting and alone. But what about when everything is good? I think that is when we need God the most actually. God has blessed me with these 4 incredible friends and 4 amazing family members. Madeline, Monica, Jp, Mikayla, Lexi, Sidney, Mom, and Dad. And I don't know lately I have just been thinking about how far I have come and I don't think I would have made it without all of them and I know God sent them to me. They make me happy to be alive. It's not very many people, but I'm glad. I've been noticing the little things in life too like my really comfy bed and all the clothes that I have and that I have access to food whenever I want and the fact that I can see perfectly with my two eyes and I can hear with my ears and that I can speak and sing to God with my voice. That I don't have cancer or I have organs that work like God made them too. Or that I have a car that I can drive. Like all the little things mean the most to me. You can have the big things, they don't really mean as much. My gratitude for everything God has blessed me with is overflowing everyday. And I hope you know that I don't take them for granted. So thanks God.. for everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment