Wednesday, November 21, 2012

just rambleing.. (might be confusing)

Woah so much on the mind tonight.

Well I don't know one thing that I've just been thinking about tonight is people. And how important it is to surround yourself with people who build you up as a person and build your faith up and not tear that down. Your friends and the people you hang around effect you more than you know. Recently I had kind of a rude awakening, God kind of showed me I was hanging with the wrong group, and it was tough realizing that. I loved these people, I still do, SO much. But I realized I was just comfortable. I wasn't being encouraged or stretched as a person, or being built up in my faith.  I was just kind of blah.. blending in, and I don't want to blend in I want to be different.. Gosh I hope this is all making sense to you guys!

Also one thing that has really been on my mind is.. well I'm trying to narrow it down, but my top 5 people I look up to the most in life and I think I got it down. Do you guys want to know? Well I'm going to tell you any ways haha because well I think these people are some of the greatest people on the planet and everyone should know them. It's an honor. And well it's been "on my heart" to be a leader.. and I've been looking to these guys for help and they are the definition of a leader and just straight up solid human beings. I want to be like them. Okay I'll tell you.. Lexi, Spencer, Chase, Mikayla, and my dad/mom. These guys are world changers. Gosh I wish I could just tell you all the times they have touched my life and genuinely care about people. There hearts are the most beautiful things and gosh you guys, I'm tearing up. I hope sometime in your life you get the chance to talk to them. Okay enough about that.

Last thing. My heart is just kind of overflowing with happiness tonight. There are SO many beautiful reasons to be happy. But the biggest reason why I'm happy is just simply because I am alive. I don't know that always just gets me going. I really shouldn't be alive if you think about it. If you have no reason to be happy at all, just be grateful your alive. Simply for that reason.

Thanks for readin my thoughts, I'm kind of all over the place tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment