Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Reality of God's love and Worship.

Woah whatta crazy topic. i can't believe I'm going to tackle it. Of course it's been something that has been on my heart... Sometimes i just get like literally blown away by God's love. Like last night I couldn't sleep because God's love was just so real to me. It's crazy how he does that. No one in the world could know that you are suffering so bad, but God knows, but He has this special way of doing something about your hurt and suffering that no one else can do. His love is like no other love in the world. You can't get it from a boyfriend, your best friend, your mom, even your dog or something. You can't find a love like this ANYWHERE. It's the best and one of a kind. Guess what you have to do to get it? NOTHING. That's what is so stinkin special about it, even if you just committed a murder He still loves you. Think about that and let it sink in for a little bit. It brought me to tears when I finally got it. Guys God, the creator of the universe loves you with this unconditional love that no one else can give you. Are you still feeling alone? I'm not..

Okay worship, another thing that is SO precious. I don't think most of us understand how important and sacred it is. It wasn't until I found myself with few friends that I actually understood worship. I was alone most nights and there wasn't anything else for me to do but worship God. I was in my room and just worshiped Him. When you get quiet before Him and just simply talk and pour your heart to Him, powerful things happen in you. You can't understand it until you do it. I was also in chapel the other day and I felt God it there. It's so SO SO incredibly cool when a bunch of people are gathered together and singing and praising God. My heart was so full at that moment.

He loves YOU. Yes YOU. I don't know who reads this blog, but I wish I could talk to every single on of you and tell you how much you matter and how much your heavenly father loves you. It doesn't even matter what you've done or thinking of doing. Do you ever feel like you're not good enough to talk to God? Or you've just been in such a bad place where you think He won't accept you back? I'm telling you, there is nothing you could have possibly done that would make Him love you less. Confess that until you believe it.

Do you ever get up, just feeling like crap? Like life isn't worth it or your life just is just worthless with no meaning? The advice I have for you is change your attitude and view on life. When your attitude changes your world changes. I'm actually talking to myself. I'm going to be honest my attitude about school lately has been awful. I love my school with my whole heart, but being alone all the time makes school the worst. I just go to school and "get through the day." I want more out of my life yah know? My sister Lexi told me about her roommate and how she loves to learn. Isn't that weird? That's what I thought at first, but then I thought about it and like what the heck learning can be so great. I GET to go to school and learn, it's amazing how the brain works. And the other night I actually enjoyed studying. Haha that's so weird for me. So bottom line is change your attitude if you aren't happy with life. You have a purpose and God loves YOU. I hope you are blessed and never give up.

Thanks for reading my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment