Saturday, November 3, 2012

To My Future Husband

I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I wonder what you're doing right now, I'm so excited to meet you one day! I bet you're really cute and longboard.. well I hope you do. (; I bet you're that super smokin' hot hipster style that I like haha, super funny, and a strong man of God. You better be, it makes me excited and I get butterflies when I think about you, even though I haven't even seen you or met you.. or maybe I have. I pray for you ever night. It makes all these silly little crushes in high school seem dumb, but I know I'm just searching until I find you. Oh and I pray for our kids too. Even though it's killing me that I don't know who you are now, I know God will blow my socks off when I meet you, that'll probably be the best day of my life! Just know that I think about you all the time and I'm excited for our life together. I have this big dream of serving God in a cool way with my husband for a living. I don't know what that will look like, but whatever it is I hope it's what God wants! Just so you know you better ask me to marry me in the most ridiculous way.. hah cause that's like my huge dream in life. And know that i'm a sucker for flowers.. like that would make my life (: Oh and we're going to have little dance parties in our family room like every night, okay? We're going to have a good life, and I'll never have to feel alone when I have you! Haha this is super dumb, but I've been watching this show one tree hill haha oh my and i hope we have a relationship like Peyton and Lucas. Hahah ahh i can't believe I just said that ahhh! But anyways, I love you very much and I'll see you later.

-Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment