Wednesday, August 8, 2012

God is Beauty.

As I was on my run today, there was quite a lot on my mind. I want to just find a cliff with a rock and sit there and just talk to God and cry. That may sound like really weird, but I really just want a place away from everything and just take a break. Yah know? I kind of found a little place like that! And I kind of did that today, just talked to God about everything. It was such a relief, it's amazing how God can do that! That's kind of a big part of why I love to run. Not many people understand why I run. But for me it's a way to get a way for a while, from reality sort of. When I'm on a run, I always talk to God about everything, it's like my own counseling session. It's so hard to explain, but I really think I would be a crazy person if I wasn't a runner. When I get back all of my problems just seem lighter and not so much of a big deal. Also what's cool about God (there are so many things) is that He cares about the really little things. I mean you can only talk to a friend about something for so long then they start to get annoyed, but with God.. you can just go on and on and tell Him about everything, maybe some things that you can't even tell your best friend. It's pretty cool how he does that, He is the best listener. Also I really liked the sky tonight. I got to enjoy it as I watched my dads soccer game! There was so much detail in the clouds and the colors were pretty amazing!

Kind of going off subject, but one thing that God showed me today was Amos 6. This chapter talks about "those who only live for today, something that stuck out to me is that we shouldn't only live for today, we should look at the big picture. Right now something that i'm not struggleing with, but I guess something that I think about all the time is a boyfriend. And how it kind of sucks that I don't have one. That would be looking at today, but in the future some boy will blow my socks off and it will be worth the wait. When I look at it that way it doesn't seem all that bad! God will work EVERYTHING out. I trust Him with everything in my life. That was kind of random, but I needed to say that.

Also this song has been on repeat all day and the lyrics are SO stinkin beautiful..

http://www.songlyrics.com/beautiful-eulogy/beautiful-eulogy-lyrics/

No comments:

Post a Comment