Sunday, August 26, 2012

He's still good.

Hey guyyyys. i recommend listening to this song ^^^ and then you can feel free to thank me later! Well why not just listen to the whole new CD of Benjamin Dunn an Friends? They're right up there with my favorite artists EVER. Anyways! It was kind of a bad day today hah I had a bad attitude I guess. I really don't like those kind of days, it's my own fault. Things happen and I have to chose to have a good or bad attitude about it. I chose a bad one today.. bummer. I hope well actually I'm trusting that God will take this situation that I'm bummed about and make it good somehow. I don't know it's a tough one for me it's happened before, but it's never fun to deal with! Keep me in your prayers. On the other hand all in all I thank God for the beautiful sunshine today and yeah I'm just happy I'm alive I guess.. Anyone else with me?? Praise the Lord, He is SO good. Okay well make sure you listen to this song and the whole album! I guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment