Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thanks God.

i just want to write about how thankful i am..

i am thankful for:

  1. new friends.
i have been having a really hard time finding genuine quality friends these past years. this has been on the top of my prayer list, that God would bring me loyal, happy people that i get to call my friends. and i feel like God has just gone above and beyond with this request. like seriously as i think of all the friends i have and how good they are to me, it doesn't make sense how blessed i am. i absolutely don't deserve it! i just asked God for one person, and He just knocked my socks off. me and lexi were just talking about all of our great friends the other night and how blessed we are! it's ridiculous, honestly. it just shows me how much God really cares about me and He just makes sure that i have real good friends. my heart goes out to the people who felt like i did last year, it's not a place you want to be. just want to throw it out there.. I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND. (:

     2. my momma

today happens to be an extra special day. it's my momma's birthday! i am especially thankful for her today and for her life. without her i would not be alive like literly haha! she is the greatest person i have ever known and i mean that. she sets such a great example for me and provides for me more than i could ever need. some of my favorite things that we do together is working out and taking long walks, going shopping with her (she is my favorite person to shop with), and i like talking to her about everything! she is such a great person and i love her so much. i am very blessed and thankful.

     3. creation

i am in awe of God's creation all the time. as i look around i am just so amazed. it's super cool how all the time God's comes up with new ways to bless us and amazing. it's like i'm so excited to get up and see what God has for me that day. He is SO good. mmm i just want to scream! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment