Monday, August 6, 2012


Welp. I know I should be in bed right now, considering I have to get up at 6 in the morning, but I just have too much on my mind! One of those deep in thought nights. I am just in awe of God tonight. It's kind of hard to get all of my feelings down.. as usual, but today as I took a drive with my little sister and the sun was shining so bright, not a cloud in the sky. I was just thinking, how can you not believe in God? I just do not understand. Like are you not looking around? Even just like the little details amaze me. For example, trees. Haha next time you look at a tree look at the detail of it then think of how many there are! They are so beautiful. How does God come up with this stuff? I am just SO thankful for having Him as my heavenly father, I get to live my life with a purpose. This life is all for Him nothing else. Sometimes it's so easy for me to get caught up in the little things in life. It bugs me! There's so much I could say, but I don't know where to start! God is SO good.

No comments:

Post a Comment