Sunday, August 12, 2012

Growing Up




Ahhh man! Whatta day. Soooo I had my first day of training today at American Eagle. I got the job by the way (; it's just so weird for me to say "I'm going to work". I would have never thought I would get to this age. Haha really. I thought the rapture would happen by then or something! I'm not even that old, but I feel like a big kid, because I am (: Anyways! Things that have been on my mind tonight.. all my friends who will be going to college in a couple weeks. As I write that, tears fill my eyes. I really don't like this, but then I am SO proud of all of them. Honestly it's so bittersweet, but mostly bitter for me. I remember at this time last year Lexi was about ready to leave for college and that was one of the toughest times of my life. My best friend moved out and started a new adventure somewhere else in a different state. Now I feel like all my friends are doing the same. I am so happy for them I just wish I was going with them! HA. I feel like I am getting used to this feeling which I can't decide if it's a good or bad thing. The other day, Lexi and I were talking about how God gives us the ability to move on. Such as when a loved one passes, God gives us the ability to move forward. I can't imagine all the unsaved ones out in the world. How do they get through life with constantly being depressed and never moving on with your life? It's just cool how God helps you with overcoming that. So I kind of related that to everyone moving away. God gave me peace about my sister moving away and now I am finally okay with it, I can be happy for her and I can be happy here at home without her. I know that sounds bad, but it really isn't. Of course I will always miss my sister, but it's life! I gotta move on. All that has been going around in circles in my mind a lot lately. All these people will always be in my prayers and I will never forget all the memories we had, they are some of the best in my life! I was so blessed by the times I got to spend with them. I just kinda got overwhelmed with all of this today. Everything just caught up to me. It's finally getting real to me that they are all going away. So I'm just sitting here and thinking back and crying like a baby haha. Ahhh I'm so blessed to of had such great people in my life. I know I'm making it sound like they're dieing, but I guess I just take things hard. And this is always a really hard thing for me. They're not dieing... haha! Anyways to sum it all up, I am one proud friend. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment