Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lexi.


ughhhh i can't tell if I'm like just super tired or just super emotional tonight, but it is just really hitting me so hard that my sister is moving out again in 2 days. I really really thought it would be easier this time around, but IT IS NOT. i feel like such a baby like there are bigger things to be sad about like some peoples family members died or live on the other side of the country.. well yah know what? my sister lives 2 hours away and i am overly sad about it okay?? ughh life can be so sad and confusing and just stinkin crappy sometimes. don't get me wrong life is so beautiful and i do not take it for granted, but sometimes it's just not fun to deal with. what i really miss about her is the example that she sets for me. she makes me want to be a better person, i really love the way she ALWAYS asks about others and never talks about herself. she always is looking for ways to bless people. hah she spends her money on non profit organizations and never has money to buy things for herself because she has THAT big of a heart. when she's home i like to go up to her room and talk about stuff.. anything. she's the best advice giver that i know, she'll be really good at that when she's older! did i mention she can be a real pain in the booty sometimes too? haha don't get me wrong she's not always rainbows and butterflies! hah she gets in these moods sometimes where she just asks all these questions and she always pick the time when I'm super crabby. it's so interesting how she does that haha like just NONE stop questions about how i feel about this and how i feel about that and oh do you like this? i know that doesn't sound annoying but it is. But seriously that's WHY I LOVE HER. i really really want to strangle her sometimes, but all in all she's my sister and my best friend (along with nooms). i am blessed by her life and she has saved my life, literally. (maybe I'll get to that testimony some other time) i don't even know what else to say! my love for this lady goes deeper than words can go. i love you lexi, you are my favorite human being on this planet! I'm obsessed with my sisterS and i don't care who knows it (: haha that's all i have for tonight.
Good luck with your second year in college big sister. I am SO proud of you and honored to call you my sister. Much love for you cutie pa-too-tee! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment