Saturday, August 25, 2012

I'm Happy.

Whoa. It's been a while! I guess I've just been in my own little world of thoughts lately. Hah well tonight I'm just really happy! For so many different reasons. I haven't been that happy lately, but tonight I'm in a very good moment and I want to stay in this place. I want to pause time and just be happy with the way things are right now. Tonight I was with my greatest friend J.P. and man oh man that kid is something else. He has taught me so much about life. I always enjoy and appreciate our times together, this kid sticks out to me in my small sea of friends. He's different and I'm blessed to call him my best friend. He inspires me and helps me with a lot of things in life. He does so much for me, i could brag about him a lot, but I won't do that tonight. Haha! Well and there's more.. uhm lets see I feel like God has been working on me and I haven't realized it until now i guess. He can be sneaky sometimes hah! I've been having a really bad attitude about my spot Cross Country. Specifically because I have a ridiculously small team and this kind of does not make it very fun for me anymore. I used to be so passionate about this sport, but then the team just kept on getting smaller an smaller. It's like okay God what are you doin here? I was so close to quitting and not doing it this year I was so frustrated with myself and with the sport. And I felt no support from any of my friends. It really really go me down. But then here's where God comes in.. I decided I was going to give it another shot and just suck it up and do it. So it's been a bumpy road, even this early in the season. But I've stuck with it and I know for a fact God is going to do some big things with me and my team this season! I'm so excited. SOO I guess that's me in a nutshell right now. OH and I had my very first day of work last night! It was so fun. I think I'll be good at it (: oh and I really really really like the Outcalt family! I just had to throw it out there.. they bless me in more ways I thought ever possible. Just had to get that out! That's all I have for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment