Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I serve a good God.

Ahh man. Haha God is SO good. That's really all I have to say. But I'll go into some depth! Uhm okay so yesterday I had a Cross Country meet. It didn't go as planned lets just say... I didn't finish the race. Ah just saying that gets me so mad about it again. I'm so disappointed in myself, it sucks. Well yesterday was just a really really bad day, I don't really want to write about it though. I really don't know why I just said that haha. But anyways, back to the race. I was about a mile and a half into it and I felt this pain like I have never felt before, I tried as hard as I could to keep going, but the pain didn't stopped. I have never felt pain like this before, and if you know me I don't just stop a race because I'm tired I keep going. So this pain was SO intensely bad! I stop and drop to the ground and yell for someone to get help, but then I feel both of my teammates Alexa and Rachel stop there race and run over to me. We're in the middle of nowhere on the course this is so far from everyone! And this pain would not go away. Automatically Alexa starts praying and confessing over me while Rachel runs to go get my coach. Okay let me just stop and tell you how wonderfully wonderful these girls are. Ah man seriously like I LOVE THEM. I don't know how else to express my gratitude for them. Then about 5 minutes later a golf cart comes over and we find my coach and they all pray over me, and guess what? The pain stopped. It just stopped. Can I get an amen? Haha for real. And so I don't know there are so many feelings I could write about, but I don't have time to write a book and no one probably cares haha, but I just want to point out how grateful I am for my team and how faithful God is. HE is ALWAYS there for us. ALWAYS! Ughh I don't even know what else to say. I guess I don't really have a point to this post? I really just had to get all that out, I've been bottling it up all day. I guess I do have a point though.. God cares about us so much. Also I've learned to NEVER GIVE UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment