Saturday, September 29, 2012

TWLOHA

ah man i feel like God has been working on me. that's a cool feeling! something that i just can't stop thinking about is To Write Love On Her Arms. I'm kinda thinking that that will have a part in my life. I've been reading up on their intern program and I am like so totally 100% moved. And like want to do something. I have a passion for this! I have a passion for hurting people. Maybe God put that passion in me? I just want to help people. It's kind of super scary thinking about my future honestly. All this talk about applying to college and like moving away and growing up! It's scary. I'm only 16 i mean come on people! I'm still just a kid. haha it's weird growing up. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but it doesn't matter because it's going to happen whether i like it or not hah!  I'm scared that I'll make the wrong decision for a college. Or I'll do a job that God doesn't want me to be doing. All I want is peace and to know that I'm doing the right thing. I really hope God wants me to be apart of TWLOHA. Ahh it just gets me pumped up just thinking about it!


http://www.twloha.com/vision/story/

No comments:

Post a Comment