Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day Dreaming? Haha

i was just kind of in a daze today.. is that even a word? ha I'm so overly tired it's not even funny. but i was just thinking about a couple memories today when i was zoned out in class and they made me smile.. one of them was this song:
 
Me and my friend J.P. were in the car the other day and we listened to this and sang along, I know that sounds so simple and stupid like what the heck i do that all the time? haha but seriously this guy is somethin' special and I don't know why, but that moment was so special to me ha! Call me crazy. I really really like that guy.. like a lot. It's moments like that, that I just think back and smile, those kind of moments keep me going. It seriously is the little things in life that I appreciate the most. Ahh man I'm just thinking about so many good times with him. Is this weird to like say out loud? haha I don't care, i really like him!
 
 
Ooooh and there was this other time that I thought of today with lexi. It was thanksgiving night and we had plans to go black Friday shopping with our cousins and some how it came up where we were talking about lexi's weight and she thought that I thought she was fat. Haha this didn't end so well as you can probably already assume. We were SO mad at each other, I wanted to go shopping SO bad, but she didn't because she was so self conscious or something haha. This was at like 12:00 in the morning by the way! So then we of course end up going and we have a great time shopping with our cousins. So we get back home at like 3 A.M. and we've cooled down by now, and some how we just got into this deep talk about my friendships and all this stuff like it was the most encouraging talk of my life haha. So then it's 4 A.M. and she tucks me into bed and she goes on about like a half hours worth of a story about her giving blood at school and how she thinks she's so cool. Literaly I laughed SO hard for about a half hour straight. It doesn't sound funny, but you really had to be there! Ahh seriously like this is one of my all time favorite memories. I don't know why, it just makes me happy when I think of it haha. Okay that's the end of my little ramble.
 
it's memories like these that keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment