Thursday, September 20, 2012

i'm struggleing.

i really really should be in bed right now.. i know it's only like 8 oclock but seriously like it's not healthy to be this tired ha! let me just tell you a little bit about how my week has been going. It started out on Monday with on of my worst meets ever. then after that it just kept going down and down and down. haha it's kind of funny to me how horrible things got. honestly guys, i'm struggleing. i'm struggleing BIG time. i need prayer BIG time. one thing that i realized through all this though, it's actually pretty amazing... at the end of each day this week it ended the same. it ended with me in tears crying out to God when i was at my absolute lowest of the low. so i dug into his word and i just got so much joy and energy like i got so excited. but then the next morning i was right back where i was before in that bad place. something that i got out of that was this.. when i screw up big time and stray away from the Lord and get super sad.. it happens DAILY. i can ALWAYS go back to him, it doesn't matter how many times i fail. i can ALWAYS go back to my heavenly daddy. it's just such a comforting thought! that's all i have the energy to write tonight soo i guess that's all that's on my mind. please keep me in your prayers!

"God uses us because we are broken, so he has more pieces to work with."
-Bob Goff


No comments:

Post a Comment