Saturday, September 29, 2012

I Am Living.

Every time I watch this, I just get so moved and touched and excited. How can I sleep? Haha seriously I don't know I'm just so excited about God. I just don't even know what to do myself right now. There's this burning passion in my heart that gets me so energized! Please just watch this video. I hope you're as moved as I am! His testimony.. seriously i'm speechless. I'm just sitting here in my room realizing how big my God is. In tears, I just don't know what to do right now. haha I just can't sleep I'm too excited about God. This makes me so ahhhh I don't have words. haha guess what you guys? I'M HAPPY TO BE ALIVE. God's grace has overtaken me. I'm happy I didn't give up. Suicide is the easy way out. I don't want that. Finally I don't want that. I don't want to think about it anymore. I'm done! I know I have a purpose in life. FINALLY i know this and i realize it and i'm ready to make a difference. ah thank you Jesus. Sometimes words just can't do justice.. i don't know what else to say. God IS moving in me tonight.

Right now i am giving my heart to you, and if you don't want it.. then nobody wants it.
Cause I don't want it. I'm telling you right then and there, I couldn't stop smiling. You finally became a real man and looked to your creator and said here I am take me.
You're not going to be perfect, you're going to fall again. God knows it, but He loves you you'll never be alone. YOU ARE FORGIVEN. don't abuse grace. but embrace it. understand it.


No comments:

Post a Comment