Monday, September 10, 2012

National Suicide Prevention Week.

Hey! Kind of a big deal today, it's national suicide prevention week. This is like a huge deal to me, I don't know why it's been on my heart so much lately, I actually think it has something to do with my future? Ha but a non-profit organization that is super cool to me and I love keeping up with them and seeing all the new stories about how they're saving lives. It's called To Write Love On Her Arms or also known as TWLOHA. It's so cool, eye opening, and inspiring to me. It's very near and dear to my heart especially because I have been there. I was actually really close to suicide myself. That's a really deep statement to state, but my story has made me a stronger person today and I have grown so much. My heart goes out for these people who feel that low. If only I could do something like sometimes I wish I could do more than pray, do you ever get that way? I am really really thinking that suicide prevention or a some sort help to them is in my future. It's so heavy on my heart! My heart cries and is very heavy for them. I want to do more. AHHH sometimes words are useless like I want to scream and take the pain from them, I wish I could express how passionate I am about this! GAHHHH. PLEASE keep this in your prayers this week that's all I can ask, and be aware. My heart goes out, much LOVE.

PLEASE READ THIS:
http://www.twloha.com/blog/please-stay-alive



 
But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise You more and more.
Psalm 71:14
 

No comments:

Post a Comment